Blenders & Juicers are one of the most valuable appliances. They are used for mixing and liquefying food, fruits, and other items. These devices are operated with the help of electricity and chop things finely by using sharp blades at high speeds. Blenders are mostly used for making baby food and smoothies, blending ice for mock tails and cocktails, and mixing two or more items. Juicers are used for extracting juice from fruits and vegetables. Juicers are extractors and have a strong motor when compared to ordinary juicers. Blenders mix two or more things together with the help of electric machines used for liquefying, pureeing, or chopping food. The rising usage of dairy and bakery products is anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
According to a research study by Business Research Insights, the global market for Blenders & Juicers is projected to touch USD 3.1 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2022-2028. In 2022, the market value stood at USD 2.8 billion.
Business Research Insights Presents the Top 10 Prominent Players in the Blenders & Juicers Industry
- Omega- the company develops the most reliable and efficient commercial juicers in the market. The company was founded by Robert Leo, who invested more than twenty years at the helm of a pioneering juicer company listening to the customers and crafting the products accordingly. He launched the company in 1985 and was initially known as Olympic Products. It is the only company that offers masticating, pulp ejection, and centrifuge-style juicers.
- Breville- is an Austrian company that manufactures small home appliances. The company was founded in 1932 in Sydney. Breville is famous for its home appliances, especially kettles, coffee machines, blenders, toasters, and microwaves. In 2016, the company also started manufacturing the “Creastista” coffee machines for Nespresso and distributed other products in New Zealand, Australia, the U.S., and Canada.
- Oster- the company is based in the U.S. It produces electric home appliances since 1910. They produce CG waffle iron, Mixmaster mixer, fluffy automatic T20 toaster, and Coffeemaster. The company is now known as Sunbeam Products due to its acquisition by Sunbeam Corporation in 1960. The company produced the first Sunbeam household product, the Princess Electric Iron. The business was divided into four divisions: household, specialty, outdoor, and international sales.
- Hurom- the company was established in the year 1974 with an innovative and customer-centric emphasis. The products were specialized to promote healthy lifestyles by encouraging the customers to effectively integrate essential nutritious food into their diet. It started as a kitchen appliances company to promote healthy lifestyles. The company developed food processors as well and was the first company to introduce the world’s first slow squeeze technology. It was also selected as a world-class Korean product and ranked among the top 5 global market players of blenders & juicers.
- Cuisinart- was founded by Carl Sontheimer in 1971. Carl Sontheimer brought an electric food processor to the market. The first model was the “Food Processor,” which was launched at a food show in 1973, In Chicago. Cuisinart set the trend in the market and became the synonym for “food processor.”
Significant Challenges Posed by COVID-19 Pandemic
Industries were severely affected by the outbreak of the pandemic. The market for blenders & juicers experienced a disruption in supply chain and manufacturing operations. Stringent lockdown restrictions affected the manufacturing rate of consumer goods. The closure of retail stores slowed down the market growth. Additionally, the consumers avoided buying any product to avoid any chance of getting infected by the virus. The demand for the product was on a constant rise as the outbreak of the pandemic boosted health concerns among the population.
Major Upcoming Trends in the Industry
The expansion of the blender and juicer market is anticipated to be accelerated by rising worldwide dairy product output. Demand for the product is expected to rise as the dairy industry grows. Additionally, it is anticipated that rising customer desire for easily digestible foods and the availability of vitamin drinks will boost product demand. Additionally, it is anticipated that bakers would use blenders and juicers more often due to the increased demand for baked goods for various occasions. Fast and efficient blending capabilities are driving market expansion. Additionally, during the projected period, rising health and fitness concerns are anticipated to support market expansion.