Frequently Asked Questions
1. What value is the market expected to touch by 2028?
- Based on our research, the consumer floriculture market is projected to touch USD 62.86 billion by 2028.
2. What CAGR is the market expected to exhibit by 2028?
- The market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.4% by 2028.
3. What are the segments of the market?
- By type, the market is segmented into cut flowers, bedding plants, potted plants, and others. Based on application, the market is classified into personal use, gift, conference & activities, and others.
4. Which are the driving factors of the market?
- Use of products in decoration to project market growth and the availability of online distribution channels to boost product consumption are the factors driving the market.
5. Which are the top companies operating in the market?
- Dümmen Orange, Syngenta Flowers, Finlays, Beekenkamp, Karuturi, Oserian, Selecta One, Washington Bulb, Arcangeli Giovanni & Figlio, Carzan Flowers, Rosebud, Kariki, Multiflora, Karen Roses, Harvest Flower, Queens Group, and Ball Horticultural are the top companies operating in the market.